Ashville Aggregates have been acknowledged as a CLOCS compliant operator and continue to strive to maintain and improve our standards. Being CLOCS compliant means that we are recognised for our commitment of always working on safe and responsible sites protecting both our clients and our professional operators.
We have strived towards CLOCS compliancy and have placed paramount importance on achieving it since we were established in 2014. All of our staff appreciate the importance of maintaining a responsible and safe working environment and have all received thorough safety training both in the academic sense and on site practical training.
FORS work closely alongside CLOCS with similar requirements set by both organisations to achieve accreditation. We follow these guidelines set by the two organisations:
- Providing logistical planning ahead of construction
- Making sure all of our sites also have clear and safe access ahead of arrival
- Always ensuring safe loading and unloading of our particular product
- Safely re-route traffic should we need to
- Ensuring all of the sites that we work on are suitable for our vehicles
- Always reporting any collisions or other incidents on the road to the required authorities
- Making sure that all of our operators have a clean and valid license ahead of employment
- Stringently and thoroughly checking the safety of all of our vehicles
- Providing our professional drivers with any additional training should they need it
- Ensuring all site traffic is safely controlled